top of page

Craft, activity and play ideas

Público·17 membros

[S2E8] Love For Sale REPACK

At first it was very intresting and i thought it was different from other korean dramas but they always dissappoint with their endings.its so devastating.It had so much hope of becoming a great drama..i dont know why i love Korean dramas so much ?

[S2E8] Love for Sale

Digital media type by day, she also has a fairly useless degree in British medieval literature, and dearly loves to talk about dream poetry, liminality and the medieval religious vision. (Sadly, that opportunity presents itself very infrequently.) York apologist, Ninth Doctor enthusiast and unabashed Ravenclaw. Say hi on Twitter at @LacyMB.

Simon surprises Bree at the bookstore and lets it slip out that Jess kissed David. Judging from her reaction, Simon guesses that Bree has feelings for David. She admits she once did, but gifted him to her sister, instead. She also goes into detail of how her mother believes Bree always sabotages herself when it comes to relationships. Simon reveals that he and his family have a similar relationship, especially when it comes to meddling in his love life.

Breakfast is being served at the inn, where Bree, Jess, Simon and David are all getting to know each other. The four of them start to compete with who can share the saddest love story. In the end, they all agree to raise their glasses and toast to each other.

Mick and Kevin grab some alone time and Mick encourages his son to open up about what happened when he was in war. A tearful Kevin recollects the bombing that killed his best friend. Mick guesses that Sarah must have brought up a lot of painful memories from the war. Mick himself just lost a good friend and tries to give Kevin some comforting words about love and time.

In "Accidental Cruise," written by Steve Hattman and Dave Hackel, the executive and his secretary come aboard a bit tipsy, are mistaken for another couple and assigned the honeymoon suite. In "The Song Is Ended," written by Lan O'Kun, a famous songwriter who lost his girl to his long-ago partner is instrumental in making the woman see her husband in a new light through his music. In "A Time for Everything," written by Lee Aronsohn, when the little girl is left in Capt. Stubing's charge by her aunt (Sandra Deel), he recalls (in flashback sequences) his love for her deceased mother. In "Anoushka," written by Michael Norell, the Commissar of Soviet Union cruise vessels is invited by the State Department to sail aboard Capt. Stubing's ship to observe procedures. Soon after she selects Doc to show her around, she turns to Julie for help because she wants to be "slinky."

Emily: You've got to admit, it turned out better than you thought it would.Lorelai: Yeah.Emily: Well, come on, say a little more than that.Lorelai: It's great Mom, it's fabulous. It's just a notch below Rembrandt.Emily: Well, you don't have to take that attitude.Lorelai: What do you want from me? I'd light some sparklers and jump up and down yelling "Yay for the painting," but I'm fresh out of sparklers and my feet hurt too much to jump. But I promise next week when I have more energy, I'll write a love song for the chandelier.

For once, Emily took Lorelai's advice on something and all she wants is a little praise and positive reinforcement. Instead of throwing her a bone, Lorelai is mean and petty in a way that isn't even funny. You'll write a love song to the chandelier? Okkkkkkay. If you're going to treat someone like shit, at least make sure your insults are witty.

It certainly doesn't help that Mia is kind of an asshole and I don't find her interesting or endearing. Emily can be cold and out of touch with reality at times, but at least she's funny and feels like a round character. I definitely didn't love her right away, but she grew on me with each episode and by the end of Season 2, became one of my favorite characters. Mia doesn't get the benefit of multiple episodes, so the writers only have this short chance (and again in Season 7) to make us like her. Unfortunately, they fail, and Lorelai's heightened emotions around losing her "memory home" don't ring true to me. It's one of the rare cases in the "Gilmore Girls" universe where I can't just blindly believe what I'm told.

As George Michael is getting ready for school he comes across a box of love letters he'd written but never sent to Maeby. Michael comes in to offer George Michael a ride to school, causing George Michael to lay over the spread out love letters to hide them. George Michael tells Michael he's getting a ride in with the Veals and goes to hide the love letters in the attic. Maeby meanwhile is at the studio when Mort Meyers he asks if she'd read the pile of scripts he'd sent her and that he's expecting her notes on them. Maeby uses her "Marry me" deflection to get out of this. Back at the house Buster comes in because he's on furlough and everyone is out dancing with their girl and he's at home sitting around with Lucille. Michael mentions that Buster should go out and meet women who haven't given birth to him. Buster asks Michael to go out with him but he says his schedule is too busy, Tobias offers to be Buster's wingman even if it means him having to take a chubby. G.O.B. comes home because he was fired from Sitwell Enterprises because he kept pushing his Single City idea which became Swing City which became F**k City. G.O.B. wants his old job back at the Bluth company but says that he wants a company car since he had one at Sitwell. G.O.B. also mentions that George Sr. gave him a company car, Michael goes upstairs to the attic to confront his father about this. While upstairs George Sr. tells Michael how bored he is in the attic and asks for some reading material.

At the office G.O.B. tries to convince Michael to give him his old job back and says he will prove to Michael that he deserves it... and then promptly leaves. Barry is waiting for Michael in his office and tells Michael that the company stock is unfrozen. Michael asks if he could sell enough to buy a car, Barry says as long as everyone doesn't sell it would be fine because otherwise they could lose control of the company. Back at the house in the attic Maeby is reading her scripts and gets a paper cut from one of them and calls it quits. George Sr. is only too happy to have something to read and he begins to make notes on them. Michael goes to the car salesman to buy a modest economical car and ends up buying an expensive sports car. Tobias brings Buster to the Queen Mary where he meets Lucille 2, she just got back from a month long stay at the Plumb Clinic, a clinic specializing in the treatment of vertigo.

Michael is called to Lucille's apartment where he learns that Buster is back with Lucille 2. Thinking that something urgent had come up Michael had asked Starla to bring some documents over to the apartment. Michael introduces Starla and Buster who have the same interests as each other (they both love their mothers). Michael discovers that Lucille has had some work done in the bathroom, a larger tub has been installed. Lucille was supposed to let some workers into Lucille 2's apartment but instead had them do work on her bathroom and had them move the wall a couple inches into Lucille 2's apartment, she paid for it with her portion of the unfrozen stock. Michael returns home to make sure the others have not spent their unfrozen stock. He learns that G.O.B. is planning on buying a yacht, Lindsay promised her share to the country club, and Tobias had already bought the Queen Mary.

Back at the Tobias is Queen Mary, Michael apologizes to Lucille 2 and confesses that the only reason Buster had asked her out that night was because they wanted to get control of the company again. Lucille 2 says that she loves the Bluths and that she's always had an order to buy all outstanding Bluth Company stock. Lucille 2 agrees to give Michael the stocks necessary for him to regain control of the company. The next day G.O.B. comes into Michael's office and says that he's fixed all the company's problems. We find out that G.O.B. [bleep]'ed Lucille 2 and that she's going to make him president of the company again. As president G.O.B. mentions that he's going to need the company car. In the "On the next. .." we see Tobias selling the Queen Mary to Barry.

As hot and pioneering as the moment was, it had its consequences as well. The revelation of their tryst sparked a blowout argument between besties Blanca (Mj Rodriguez) and Pray Tell, and ignited tension with Ricky's ex Damon (Ryan Jamaal Swain), who in turn spilled the tea on Angel's (Indya Moore) newfound affection for cocaine -- a habit she picked up now that she's a full-time model hanging out with the fashion crowd. Damon, angered by Blanca's refusal to enforce her rule against drugs, moves out and jumps on the opportunity to dance in Europe with real-life pioneer Malcolm McLaren. Angel (Indya Moore) moves out too, now financially secure enough to afford her own place. By the end of the episode, the aftermath of Pray Tell and Ricky's fling pushed everyone in disparate directions, leaving Blanca bawling alone in her kitchen as she reckonedwith the new reality that her bestie, her daughter and her son gone. Pose co-creator Steven Canals directed the episode and told TV Guide, "We really do see a choice create a ripple effect for everyone in the community. That's what that graduation scene was about. Everyone is going to have their opinion, something to say about it. And that's real life." But the primary point of the episode, he said, was that Pray Tell and Ricky's intimacy was about love and validation above all. "The choice to sleep with Ricky, [Pray Tell] is not regretting," Canals said. "He's sad about losing the friendship with Blanca. What we are trying to say as storytellers through that arc is that gay men who happen to be black and living with HIV are absolutely deserving of love." 041b061a72

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page